- Turn on your computer and verify that your wireless is turned on.
- Connect to the UNLV-Secure (UNLV students, faculty, staff) or UNLV-Guest (campus guests only) network.
- If you already have a username and password for UNLV-Secure, follow the setup instructions in step 4 below. If you don't have a username and password, you will need to visit https://accounts.wireless.unlv.edu from a wired network or another wireless network such as 3g or UNLV-Guest. You can also visit the IT Help Desk in person or call 895-0777.
- For UNLV-Secure Network
- For UNLV-Guest Network:
- Read and agree to UNLV-Guest Terms of Service
- Click Continue with "UNLV-Guest" button