For the UNLV-Secure Network
- Turn on your computer or mobile device and verify that your wireless is turned on.
- Connect to the UNLV-Secure (UNLV students, faculty, staff) or UNLV-Guest (campus guests only) network.
- If you already have a username and password for UNLV-Secure, follow the secure network setup instructions.
If you don't have a username and password, you will need to visit https://accounts.wireless.unlv.edu from another network and create your account first. You can also visit the IT Help Desk or call 702-895-0777.
For the UNLV-Guest Network
- Read and agree to UNLV-Guest Terms of Service
- Click Continue with "UNLV-Guest" button