The UNLV Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network is:
- Available to currently enrolled UNLV students, faculty, and staff who have a valid UNLV RebelCard (UNLV-Secure network).
- Available to UNLV Guests such as conference attendees, alumni visiting campus, local news crews, and guest lecturers (UNLV-Guest network).
- Supported by the Office of Information Technology
- Not available everywhere on campus. Refer to the Wireless Hotspots page for campus hotspots.
- The official campus wireless (Wi-Fi) service. The network names, or SSIDs, will display as UNLV-Secure and UNLV-Guest. Occasionally, when you open your laptop you will see other wireless networks available under different names. These networks may be supported by other computing offices.
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.